Monday, February 23, 2009

To keep going...

I have scored video for about 8 hours already today and have another 2-3 hours to do still. Then work, then packing. My eyes may fall out of their sockets trying to do more tonight, so to keep on going here are my changes:

1) Candle, Vanilla scented.














2) Earl Grey tea
3) Open window for fresh air.
Now, those of you that know what a nerd I am and how much I actually love data may be shocked by my grumbling. I will be SO thrilled to tabulate, analyze and graphically display this data, but at the moment I am scoring second-by-second data on 11 different things, for three 30-minute data. So...it's wearing on me (mostly because I left it to the last minute and now have to do it all in one day. Surprise surprise.
Here I go :)

3 comments:

Victoria said...

you can do it!!! :)

biss said...

Keep on Keeping on

Nike said...

Waders thus dampened should be opened and hung up so the air can get at them.Hogan Australia Women's Lynnea Clog As pointed out above, Abercrombie and Fitch hogan outlet has significantly expanded their offerings more than the years.Although waterproof hogan may be synonymous with horrible weather and thunderstorms, Onitsuka Tiger Shoes the.Each country often has a juvenile system and the youth hogan camp plays an important role in it.within a nutshell - if you like to maintain on best of trends and you are an early adopter using the product lifecycle, then HOGAN is for you. Franklin and Marshal A woman will usually have two or three hogan shops in one geographic area that she prefers to buy hogan.