Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful

Last night we went for dinner at some dear friends' home. They are in some ways our local "family" here. They are just wonderful. We make a good group, as D. and A. (the husbands) play a strategy game while B. and I sit and talk for hours and hours while we drink wine.

Everytime we get together for an evening, I leave inspired, refreshed and so thankful after talking with B. for hours. This week it was so what I needed. It was the first time I've relaxed all week.

Of course, after getting home at close to 2am, and having only about 4 hours sleep, I am SOOOO tired now. But it was worth it.

Today I have a video conference this morning, then my last haircut with my hairdresser here! I really don't have time for this haircut, but I'm doing it anyways, because I really need a haircut, and I don't know what I"ll do once I move to the mainland, because I love this hairdresser so much!! I'm actually debating coming over here for haircuts!

And, what is with the snow??

3 comments:

RW said...

I get the attachment to the one who cuts the hair - it has taken me a long time to break free of that tie. And I am not saying you have to... I am just saying I get it. Hope your day goes well - make sure you eat cheese with every meal.

T. said...

Thanks for the cheese reminder! I just had a veggie panini for lunch....so I'm on it :).

Nike said...

Availability of mens hogan and children hogan has facilitated customers with wide choice.Hogan outlet, Onitsuka Tiger Hogan slippers lap up been mystical this current market atlanta divorce attorneys winter.If you are fashion conscious, you must know Australian sheepskin hogans really contribute a lot for a decent, Beats By Dre Headphones trendy and a little elegant appearance.Next is "Wool Dyeing" or "Fatliquoring.Integrated with genuine sheepskin, they are of great comfort.This famous Hogan Australian Brand is made by Deckers Corporation and is made in New Zealand, Hogan Sneakers Australia and more recently in China.So for those people who are consistently vigilant when it quantities to these chances, Nike Air Max then you certainly are surely heading for being resourceful to rating the flawless hogan on cut-rate purchase which you can find.Bagged for quality and worth, kids Hogans sale has tremendously increased and touched the sky.Those embell.