I don't have much to say...no new recipes or anything exciting really.
Nothing. Everything that comes to mind is eather mundane or whining, and that's not what breathing room is for. Okay, get off your sorry whining butt T.! How about I post about things I'm thankful for in the midst of the craziness.
- My husband who keeps me sane (well, that may be debatable...perhaps "saner" is a better way to put it).
- Really good coffee. Really. Very thankful.
- Honey and Lemon Hand cream from L'Occitane en Provence
- A new hair straightener that works so fast and well.
- I got better in under a week when sick last week. This is an all time record for me. Related to that, I guess I'm thankful I had little out-of-the-house work scheduled while sick, and for Oil of Oregano. The only two differences this time I was sick were that I actually rested the first three days I was sick, and that I took Oil of oregano several times.
Those are just the things on my mind right now :) There's lots more to be thankful for :)