Monday, November 10, 2008

I missed my chance...

I think I may have met Gordon Campbell the other day at the grocery store. No, really, stay with me. I was chatting with the clerk at the store, and complaining about the rain. The man behind me said "Well, ladies I started my day in Grand Prairie Alberta and it was -15 there, and a snowstorm." We chatted some more, and I kept thinking to myself this man looks VERY familiar. Definately a business man, very polished...and a certain manner about him....kind of like a politician, or phone salesman. Hmmm...

It wasn't till I got to my car and was half way home that I realized that he looked exactly like Gordon Campbell. Without having seen him in person before I couldn't be sure though. So, I looked on google images for a picture of him, found a few and after vewing those pictures I am almost positive it was him. I mean, I do live in Oak Bay (renting a small suite of course, not owning) which is one of the more affluent areas of Victoria, so it wouldn't be so unlikely.

Dang, I wish I'd looked at what he was buying!

So, I likely missed my chance to bop him in the head. Sigh.

2 comments:

Simply Victoria said...

bop him in the head!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!
I would have paid gooooood money to see that! :)

Nike said...

Regarding the above mentioned diagram, true religion outlet it is kindly noted that the high heel shoes are not so simply classified, babyliss Pro for the high heel shoes nowadays incorporate several factors such as style, attributes, heels height and etc. The different combination will offer you sheer different feeling when wearing them. Honda Fairings That is maybe the reason why ladies are usually smitten by the high heels.