Monday, November 10, 2008

Done da done done...

I had my thesis proposal meeting today. I was ridiculously nervous about it and it was much less stressful than I anticipated, and was actually quite enjoyable. But, like I said, I was VERY nervous. So, at about 10:55 I realized I had been sitting, staring at the phone on my desk for at least 5 minutes. Paralyzed. I thouht I'd better distract myself while I waited for my committee to call. So, I thought I would take some pictures and think about posting on my blog about it later on. I took a picture of the phone I had been staring at. It's ready for the call.

And I took a picture of my computer....all ready to go.

And of me....not ready at all. The call came about 2 minutes after I took these, I did the proposal and in under an hour it was done! Then I had to rush of to write a test, had dinner out with my hubby and am now home and exhausted and will likely crash soon. Then to try to catch up on everything I neglected while preparing for this tomorrow....

I forgot to bring my camera to take a picture of me with my giant beer after it was all said and done :( .

3 comments:

RC said...

what a great idea on how to distract yourself...

pictures of yourself waiting. geneous.

Simply Victoria said...

yaaaay! one hurdle down!
good for you.

Nike said...

Ankle Strap Day Flat Ballet Flats Patent Ankle Belstaff Jackets Wrap Prom High D'Orsay Exotic Block Heel Work Medium Espadrilles Patent Leather Comfort Party Low Gladiator Glitter Belstaff Jackets Flats Evening Knee Boots PVC Open Toe Wedding Mary Jane Metallic Leather Platform Weekend Pumps Biker Leather Pointed Rosetta Stone Toe Transitional Sandal Metallic Suede Rounded Toe Slide Vintage Suede Slingback Spectator Coarse Suede Stiletto Heels Thigh Boots Satin Wedges Thong Jeweled T-Strap Embossed Leather