Saturday, June 14, 2008

Garage sales?

We were on the mainland for the last two nights. Today, before going home we stopped by a garage sale that D.'s parents' Church was putting on. I picked up 1) a work bag for 2.00, 2) A book for 25 cents and c) one of those pump things that you put olive oil into, pump, and then can spray like pam for 25 cents.

I don't know that I have ever been to a garage sale as an adult. I remember when I was young it was a frequent Saturday or Sunday morning adventure, and we got so excited about it - there were always interesting things - other people's pets, other kids, and the promise of possibly finding a new toy we could get. But, as an adult, I've just never thought to go garage saleing (sp?).

I think I may have to start garage saleing more often :-).

No comments: