But, today I
- Slept in
- Had waffles for breakfast with my DH
- Finished everything I can for the moment for my ABA presentation
- Sorted out a mad training schedule for one of my teams for next week
- Finished off work for one client
- Organized all my internship supervision documentation
- FINISHED preparing everything for my taxes. I do have an accountant do them, and no, they're not late, as I'm self-employed and have till June 14. But, getting everything together seems a garganutan task. Just adding up income totals, kms driven for work, etc etc etc. Finding reciepts.
Anyhoo, getting the tax stuff, internship stuff and scheduling sorted out is a big big accomplishment. Whew.
But it's now almost 9pm at night and I haven't been out of the house and am going squirrly.
Also need to figure out what to take to a potluck tomorrow after Church as we are on the "main course" list this week. I'm thinking large cold pasta dish.