Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Work at home day...sweet!

I haven't had a complete work at home day for a long time. I love work at home days. I can clean the house/make healthy lunches and dinners while I work, or as a break from work. I can get caught up on work, get caught up on school, and all those other miscilanious work/school related things. I can go for a walk as a break and get some exercise in for the day. On the menu today is:

- Tidy house (dishes/tidy rooms/maybe start laundry).
- Program writing
- Start my next units for school (just had tests)
- Hash out thesis ideas and try to decide my topic for this semesters papers (this course is *theoretically* supposed to be the one in which you start some of the ground work for your thesis...of course that means you need to a) know what you want to do and b) know you'll have access to the clients you need to run it when you actually run it a year from now).
- Re-analyze data from practicum project (it will never end) in preperation for submission to another journal (rejected from the last one!). Note, I do not mean "Re-analyze; wink wink, nudge nudge" the data. The reviewers suggested we re-analyze the data an additional way, to make a better argument for why we chose a particular procedure. So, just so we're clear. No data-fudging happening here.
- Cook the spaghetti squash sitting in my fridge and figure out a way to eat it for lunch...lol.
- Meet with a collegue at 1pm to finish preparations for a workshop we're teaching this weekend.
- Tackle invoices
- Start to look at what I need to get together for taxes (UG). At least this year I just have to pull it all together and get it to the accountant.

That's enough for now. I know it sounds like a lot, but ...I get to do it all from home in my lululemon pants and fleece socks. Which makes it managable.

Now, I'd better get to work. lol.

No comments: