Sunday, January 27, 2008

An excellent discovery...

So, my brother made me a CD of a band I used to LOVE, but had completely forgotten about - Moxy Fruvous. I listened to it the other day, re-fell-in-love with them (there was dancing, and karaoke quality singing), and hunted around on YouTube for a video of them to post. I found some HYSTERICAL videos that people had made set to their songs. I have to post at least three of them...

The first one is set to one of my favorite songs of theirs, King of Spain....


The second one is a hysterical stick-man music video of their song Spiderman. Anything stick figure-based is hysterical to me for some reason.



And last but not least...My baby loves a bunch of authors...Warcraft style?? This song is another one of my favorites of theirs.



Love it. All of it!

No comments: