Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Here I Sit.

Thinking obsessively about office and living room furniture. Longingly about my trip to Ikea next weekend. As D. mentioned in his recent post, he and I don't do well with unsettled-ness, so we are eager to get things settled. I think I can live without having all our stuff back (numerous boxes are still in the post), I just need to be able to set up an office (as does he), get organized and have shelves to unpack things on and a couch to sit on. Then I'll be okay. I think.

There are SO many things to be doing, and I have about 2.5 hours till I have to do my out of the house work for the day. But I'm in my pajamas, blogging, at 9:17 am.

I went for a walk to explore the area around our place yesterday, and it's a great area! There's a trail running around a lake/river/bog area, with tons of wildlife, and beautiful scenery. It's a perfect trail for running. But now my running shoes are full of mud, because it just rained a torrential downpour a couple of days ago, and the trail was flooded in places. I'm glad there is a nice walking/running place close by though - especially one that is close to residential areas the whole way so it's a safe place to run by myself. Look at all this talk about running - I'm taking bets on how long it will be till I actually go running on the trail!!! Oi!

Well....off I go. I think I need to post an online graph of % of to-do list completed daily to motivate myself to get things done. Yes, I know. Nerd.

No comments: